Online Calendar Creator 2024, 2025
Customize 2024, 2025 calendar then generate and download for free with our Advanced Calendar Creator Tool. All calendar can be download as PDF, Word and Excel version or Online Printing.
How to customize your Calendar?
Week start: The first day of the week varies all over the world. According to the International standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. The United States, Canada, most of South America, China, Japan and the Philippines officially consider Sunday to start the week ahead.
Layout: There are two types of orientation for calendar are landscape and portrait.
- A landscape orientation means a horizontal display. A landscape calendar is shorter in height but wider in width.
- A portrait orientation means a vertical display. A portrait calendar is taller in height but narrower in width.
Calendar size (paper size): Though other paper size standards exist, there are two predominant systems in use today.
- The ISO 216 standard, which includes the commonly used A4 size (210mm × 297mm or 8.27 inches × 11.7 inches), is the international standard for paper size. It is the most common paper size used in English speaking countries around the world.
- North America, including the US, Canada and parts of Mexico doesn't use the ISO 216 standard paper sizes, instead they use Letter, Legal, Executive and Ledger/Tabloid paper sizes.
Holidays: Holidays is the most important event in a year. Here you can include us holidays, uk bank holidays, canada holidays... in each calendar you generate.
Style: There are many style available for each calendar type. Choose one suit your needs then customize and print.
Color: Our color picker enable you to change color for background, title or border. Select any color you like then create your calendar.
More: After download excel calendar you can edit or add more information you want.
- Change theme colors and fonts: Go to Page Layout > Themes > Colors.
- Add inportant notes in notes space.
- Export to pdf or share with friends.
Download our pre-made calendar for the year 2024 in excel or pdf. 2025 calendar is ready too.
2025 is coming and i am so excited to bring you another free 2025 Calendar. Those calendars come with Sunday start but you can easy change week start, orientation layout (landscape, portrait), or paper size (Letter, A4, Legal, Tabloid).
How to make a calendar in Excel?This section will show you how to make a calendar for a month, a week or entire year. The tutorial apply to Excel 2019, Excel 2016, Excel 2010...
How to create a Calendar from Pre-Made Excel TemplateThis is the easiest way to create a calendar is using a pre-made calendar template. With a pre-made template you can easy to edit, add special events, change color... before print.
1. Open Microsoft Excel -> Go to File -> New
2. Type "Calendar" in the search field, press Enter then select a calendar template.
3. After select the template that suites your needs, do some settings such as year, month, week start then you have your calendar ready to print.
Create a custom Calendar from scratch
Pre-made Excel calendar templates are sometimes simply not enough. Now you'll learn how to create a custom calendar from scratch.
1. Create Calendar Title and Header
The first thing you'll need to do is create the month title as well as the weekday header.
- Add the current month name at the first row of calendar sheet by typing "=TODAY()" in the formula.
- Go into Home > Format > Format Cells.
- At Number tab select Date and choose the format that you'd like for the month title.
- If you want a custom title please select Custom and type the format you'd like (ex: mmmm yyyy).
- Format the calendar title with a font of 22 and bold.
- Type in the weekdays in the second row of the Excel sheet. You can type in manualy or using Excel's Auto Fill feature. Format the text as you want, on this example it is 12 point and bold.
- Highlight all of the cells above your weekday header and choose the Merge & Center button.
2. Grid Formatting
- Highlight your entire calendar, on the grid tool in the Home tab, and select All Borders.
- Adjust the row heights by selecting the six rows under your weekday row. Adjust the height of the first column.
- Now your calendar look like picture below, move ahead to step 3.
3. Create the Calendar Days
- Now we will fill all days of the current month using Excel's Auto Fill feature.
- As you know the 1st day of the month is on Thursday then we enter "1" into the first Thursday box and format it at 14 font size, aligned in the top right. For Friday we will type "=D3+1". When you're finished, highlight the Friday box and drag it across the entire week, this will correctly fill in all of the days of the week.
- Do the same thing for other weeks, then we have the calendar ready to print.
How to Print a Calendar in Excel?
In the above section, we learned how to create a calendar. We also can take the print of this. below are some steps for printing a customized calendar in excel:
1. Open your custom calendar and go to Page layout tab.
2. At Orientation option select Landscape or Portrait Layout.
3. Choose 1 page under Width and Height boxes in the Scale to Fit.
Your calendar is now ready to print on one page. If you don't have time to make a custom calendar, then choose one from our pre designed templates here.